What’s better than a tasty meal you can put together in under 30 minutes? Not much, right? I mean, Rachael Ray made a whole movement out of the concept and I’m pretty sure there’s over 10 bajillion cook books on the subject.
Well, what about a 20 MINUTE MEAL? Here you go. (You’re welcome.)
Thai Chicken Pizza (Gluten and Dairy Free)
- Gluten Free Pizza Crust (I used Udi’s – amazing btw.)
- Dairy Free Mozzarella (I used Daiya – it’s the best of the bunch)
- Peanut Sauce (I used a prepackaged one – be careful of Gluten if very sensitive)
- Cooked Chicken Breast (4 oz per person), chopped in pieces
- Shredded Carrots
- 2-4 Green Onion, chopped on the diagonal
- Mung Bean Sprouts
- Crushed Red Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Optional Step: Marinate cooked chicken in a couple of teaspoons of peanut sauce for extra flavor.
Place crust on a tin foil lined baking sheet. Starting with the peanut sauce layer all of the ingredients on top.
Mozzarella and Chicken
Put in the oven for 12-15 minutes and remove
Garnish with Cilantro and Crushed Red Pepper, Slice and Serve!